TRANSITIONS FAMILY PROGRAM
We are the clinical therapy program of Hannah's House, a nonprofit children's charity which provides a network of support that brings peace to the lives of children challenged by complex family transitions.
Parents and children need and deserve care and support when coping with the challenges of family separation, divorce, paternity, custody and visitation. Transitions was created to offer complete therapeutic services in one location to assist family members of all ages and needs make successful transitions when facing challenging changes in the family.
All services are individualized to meet the needs of each parent, child, couple, and family. All psycho-educational classes are offered individually to ensure that the special needs of each person, couple, or family group are respected and served.
- Individualized (Adult OR Child) Therapy
- Conjoint Therapy
- Reunification Therapy
- Intensive Family Restructuring Program (IFRP)
- Family Therapy / High Conflict Couples Therapy
- Parent Coordination / Parent Communication Coach
- Therapeutic Parent Coaching in Supervised Visitation Setting
- One-on-One Co-Parenting OR Parenting Services/Course
- One-on-One Anger Management Course
- Substance Use Disorder Assessment (fka: Substance Abuse Assessment)
- Independent Child Custody &
- Services with our Bridges Family Program: Home Studies / Transitional Services in Home or Community
FREE Support Groups
No commitment required.
Moms - Fridays 5:30-7 pm
(Children's group held at the same time as Mom's group-also FREE!!! -
Structured Arts&Animal activities with a theme every week!)
Dads - Wednesdays 6-7 pm