Programs & Services
Our goal is to help your family make a successful transition through your family court process. We want to help with affordable and accessible supervised visitation and SAfe exchange services. We want to provide education, training and therapy to help parents succeed in becoming the best possible parent and co-parent they can. We want to help children learn the skills & competencies they need to happily navigate the back-and-forth between Dads House and Moms House. We want to create peace in the families we serve and in the communities in which they live.
Our menu of services is designed to support parents and children through each stage of the family breakup process from the trauma of separation to a new and effective family structure. If you have a need for a service that is unique to your family situation, please talk with us about that and we will work to provide the support you need.
- Agency-based / home-based / community-based Supervised Visitation & Safe Exchange;
- Full range of therapies specifically designed for Family-Court involved parents and children;
- Individual educational classes conducted by therapists: Co-Parenting, Emotion/Anger Management, Positive Parenting, Infant/Toddler Care, Teen Care;
- High Conflict Co-parenting Therapy (Individual & Co-parenting Couple)
- Parent Coordinator
- Child-in-the-middle individual therapy (8-13);
- Mom's House / Dad's House Play Therapy for young children 3-7);
- Home Studies (for parents exiting prison, long-term treatment);
- Home Safety Checks (for parents inexperienced in parenting young children);
- Random Home Welfare Checks (for substance abusing parents);
- Reunification Therapy (offered in agency, home, and community)
- Forensic Substance Use Disorder Assessments;
- Free Weekly Support Groups for Moms, Dads, Children 2-13
- Human-Animal Bond Services to facilitate visitation, exchange and therapy services;
- Family Resource Center providing free monthly co-parenting workshops, monthly low fee legal documents workshop, and an individualized referral program for medical, dental, transportation, housing, child care, employment, furniture, clothing, infant and toddler furnishings and supplies, and other needs of the HH families.
- All services at HH are individualized to the needs of the family so please ask questions and tell us what you need. -