Bridges Family Program
Bridges came about in response to the needs of the thousands of San Diego families we have served since 1988 who have special needs that the Family Court may not be aware of so typically do not order. Many of these special needs require services in the home or in the community. Bridges exists to meet these needs.
Bridges offers specially-trained staff who provide a variety of critical services specific to families who are restructuring life because of a breakup or a some other significant change in the family.
For example, some families need help with transferring property from one house to the other. The transfer may be court-ordered but the manner of the transfer is not -- Bridges can help with that. Some families need professional therapy and psycho-educational offered in the home instead of an agency -- Bridges can help with that. Some families need a Home Safety Check of a new home or a home where the children have never visited -- Bridges can help with that.
how we help
- Property Transfers
- Gift Transfers
- Mail Service to assist with gifts to and from a distant parent
- Home Safety Checks
- Home Studies
- Home Welfare Checks
- Home Parent and Co-Parent Coaching/Education
- Home Infant/Toddler Care Coaching/Education
- Family Therapy / Parent Child Interactive therapy
Staff selected for this program are highly trained and experienced Team Members with advanced training; they meet the very highest standards of ethical and accurate forensic service delivery.
Staff are required to participate in regular ongoing continuing education, consultation, and case presentations
Therapists are licensed or license-eligible registered therapist associates, interns, and trainees.
- Home Safety Checks: $150 (24 hour response time with report)
- Home Studies: $350 (10-14 days)
- Home Welfare Safety Checks: $50 orientation and $35 per drop-in safety check (random weekly)
- Court/FCS Support Person $60 1st 2hrs / $40 per hour after 2hrs
- Elderly/Extended Family Visitation or Assistance in homes/facilities $65
- Exchange of personal items between households $50
- If you need a service not listed here or pricing on a service, please contact us to see if we can help.