BRIDGES FAMILY PROGRAM
Since 1988, Hannah's House has provided supervised visitation and safe exchange in the agency setting. Our expertise, professionalism and integrity has set a standard for the profession. Now San Diego's Family Court families ordered for supervised visitation and safe exchange services can access the same standard of service excellence in community and home-based service delivery. These are the services offered through the Bridges Family Program. We utilize only the most highly trained and competent professional supervisors for this program.
The Bridges Family Program came about in response to the needs of the thousands of San Diego families we have served since 1988. Some families are able to make the adjustment from 1 home to 2 homes just with the intervention of our agency-based services. Others need more - Bridges offers individualized solutions for those families.
In addition to our professional supervised visitation staff, we have additional specially-trained staff who provide a variety of professional in-home services to support the unique needs of parents and children involved in the Family Court process.
- Supervised Visitation
- Safe Exchange
- Hospital Visitations
- Rehab Visitations
- Home Safety Checks
- Home Studies
- Home Welfare Checks
- Home Parent and Coparent Coaching
- Home Infant/Toddler Care Coaching
Staff selected for this program are highly trained and experienced Senior Supervisors with advanced training; they meet the very highest standards of ethical and accurate forensic service delivery.
Bridges Family Program also has an exclusive Community Affiliate category of providers - select private monitors from the San Diego community with the same high standards of ethical and accurate forensic service delivery.
Staff are required to participate in regular ongoing continuing education, consultation, and case presentations
- Visitation/Exchange Intake and Orientation: $65 per person
- Supervised Visitation: $65 per hour
- Supervised Exchanges: $65
- Daily Activity Reports: $40
- Home Safety Checks: $150 (24 hour response time with report)
- Home Studies: $350 (10-14 days)
- Home Welfare Safety Checks: $50 orientation and $35 per drop-in safety check (random weekly)
- Court/FCS Support Person $60 1st 2hrs / $40 per hour after 2hrs
- Elderly/Extended Family Visitation or Assistance $65
- Exchange of personal items between households $30